These are central questions we explore in this 90-minute online course:
- What factors help you create more balanced and optimum remote working?
- What helps you switch between “work mode” and “home mode” when both of those are happening under the same roof?
- What helps you stay intentional and resilient in the high-pressure moments?
Guided by wellbeing professionals with decades of experience in psychology, behavioural sciences, coaching and counselling, you will get to look at strategies that you can implement in your own daily habits. If you’re managing a team remotely you can take these approaches into your team.
The course is a mix of interactive, practical and reflective. You will go through a series of well-structured exercises to apply to your own situation and have space for discussing and connecting with the other attendees about how to navigate remote working with a focus on mental, emotional, physical and social wellbeing.
This course is available for individual bookings can be run in house tailored to your needs as a team or organisation. Please get in touch for in house enquiries email@example.com.
As a result of attending this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the factors that support balanced and optimised remote working for you personally
- Hear about other professionals’ challenges and solutions for working well at home
- Re-examine your work / life boundaries
- Set routines for yourself that help you clarify in your mind when you’re on duty and off duty from work
- Practice a resilience tool to show up intentionally, even under pressure and uncertainty
- Have fun!