How can we persuade, motivate and influence from afar?
In these times of home working and remote management, what tools do we have in the tool kit to get the best from those who report to us and bring influence to bear on our key stakeholders.
In this this half day online programme we explore how to tap into and lean on levers of persuasion and influence. Drawing on theories and practical experience you will discover how to create engagement and buy in for your ideas.
You will have tools to help you influence people and take them with you when it matters most.
You will also learn about what makes your people tick as we consider some of the facts – and fiction – surrounding motivation.
Learn how these key management skills can serve you, especially when you are distant from your colleagues, to enhance performance and drive results.
We will work in our usual interactive and highly engaging way: with plenty of attention on each individual so that we can flex the content according to what people most need.
We also include fun practical exercises for people to try out some of the ideas and techniques along the way.
This course is available for individual bookings as a public course or can be run in house tailored to your needs as a team or organisation. Please get in touch for in house enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a result of attending this online programme, participants will:
- Understand what motivates them and the people around them
- Learn how to frame what they are asking of other people in a way that engenders buy in and commitment
- Develop skills of influence and persuasion in order to create support for your ideas
- Explore how the remote management context changes the motivation and influence dynamic
- Develop an awareness of the ‘trip hazards’ of persuasion, motivation and influence and how to avoid them
- Understand the benefits of building motivational drivers into everyday management