On this half day online course we explore how to lead through periods of uncertainty and change.
Nobody can doubt that we are living through uncertain times. However, within the turmoil there are often surprises and opportunities to be found. When it comes to leading teams and organisations a growth mindset can be invaluable not only for the leader but for their followers too.
Changes can generate a wide range of emotional responses. By understanding and working with the individual journeys within your teams the leader can effectively support and help others during periods of uncertainty.
We provide techniques to help your teams focus on what they can do.
This enables them to find the positivity that will help guide them towards success in whatever form that takes.
Ernest Shackleton: “A man must shape himself to a new mark directly the old one goes to ground.“
This course can be run in house tailored to your needs as a team or organisation. Please get in touch for in house enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
As a result of attending this course you will be able to:
- Support others through the process of uncertainty
- Identify patterns of response to uncertainty, looking at those that are helpful and working with those that are less so.
- Recognise how uncertainty impacts differently on different people
- Enable a growth mindset during periods of uncertainty
- Communicate hard truths and tough solutions honestly
- Develop imperfect solutions
- Reassure people appropriately during times of change or uncertainty
- Celebrate success to support positivity