All courses are still available live with our facilitators online!
A Five Day Leadership Communication Programme
A 5-day in-house Leadership Communications Seminar suitable for leaders operating at the highest levels. It has been successfully delivered at senior executive level across the globe to huge critical acclaim.
Our key objective is to help leaders to consciously create the impact they choose. Delegates are invited to work holistically, from the head, the gut and the heart to develop their unique leadership style and create a step change in their ability to generate impact and meaning both in and out of the workplace.
This Programme is the basis of our flagship in-house, tailored programme.
For those that would like to attend a public course offering we recommend a series of our two-day Leadership programme, one day Strategic Planning, one day Presentation Skills and half day Networking programme. We run these courses on consecutive days several times a year and they have been popular with delegates that want a more comprehensive Leadership programme.
We explore the five key elements of effective business leadership on a journey of consecutive one-day modules:
- The Foundations of Leadership and Personal Branding
- Leadership Communication, Influencing and Difficult Messages
- Strategic Planning
- Presenting with Flair
- Building Business Relationships and Networking
Leadership Learning Outcomes
As a result of attending this leadership development programme you will:
- Increase your self-awareness
- Understand the impact you make as a leader
- Know how to consciously change that impact
- Recognise your strengths and how to use them as a leader
- Understand the power of vision as a leader
- Achieve a step change in your ability to influence, persuade, motivate and inspire others
- Understand how to be contagious in your leadership behaviours
- Be flexible in your handling of difficult situations
- Be able to present with confidence in a way that suits you and gets the message across
- Understand how to develop and exploit networks in the workplace
Day 1: The Foundations of Leadership
- Unpicking charismatic leadership
- The Aspire 5 Powers of Leadership
- Who are you?
- Understanding and developing your Personal Brand
- Living your values as a leader
- Building your reputation for leadership
Day 2: Leadership Communication, Influencing and Difficult Messages
- Mapping your knowledge and experience
- Influencing and persuading
- Building trust
- Handling conflict
- Giving difficult messages
- Communicating your leadership brand
For our in-house, tailored programmes we often use professional actors, in a forum theatre setting, to explore difficult situations suggested by the delegates and bring them to a satisfactory conclusion.
Day 3: Strategic Planning
- Understanding the power of a strategic vision
- Building a strategy
- Creative problem solving
- Building strategic partnerships
Delegates will be given a template for a strategy document that they can use to record their work of the day and further develop back in the workplace.
Day 4: Presenting with Flair
- Managing nerves
- Using props, slides and aids
- Handling your audience with courage and confidence
- Using storytelling as a leadership tool
- Gesture and space
- Working with questions
- Handling difficult people
Delegates will be given a recording showing their progress through the day.
Day 5: Building Business Relationships
- Physical networking
- Working a room at a networking event
- Group dynamics
- 21st Century Networks in the workplace
- Building business relationships