All courses are still available live with our facilitators online!
A Five Day Leadership Communication Programme
A 5-day in-house Leadership Communications Seminar suitable for leaders operating at the highest levels. It has been successfully delivered at senior executive level across the globe to huge critical acclaim.
Our key objective is to help leaders to consciously create the impact they choose when they choose to create it. Delegates are invited to work holistically, from the head, the gut and the heart to develop their unique leadership style and create a step change in their ability to generate impact and meaning both in and out of the workplace.
We explore the five key elements of effective business leadership communication on a journey of consecutive one-day modules:
- Laying Strong Foundations for Communication
- Strategy, Storytelling and Influencing
- Leadership Communication and Difficult Messages
- Presenting with Flair
- Building Business Relationships and Networking
Leadership Learning Outcomes
As a result of attending this leadership development programme you will:
- Increase your self-awareness
- Understand the impact you make as a leader
- Know how to consciously change that impact
- Understand the power of vision as a leader
- Achieve a step change in your ability to influence, persuade, motivate and inspire others
- Understand how to be contagious in your leadership behaviours
- Be flexible in your handling of difficult situations
- Be able to present with confidence in a way that suits you and gets the message across
- Understand how to develop and exploit networks in the workplace
- Recognise your strengths and how to use them as a leader
Day 1: Laying Strong Foundations for Communication
- Who are you?
- Unpicking charismatic leadership communication
- Beliefs and assumptions
- Influencing and persuading
- Living your values as a leader
- Communicating your real intention
- Body Talk – Energetics and gesture planes
Day 2: Strategy, Storytelling and Conflict Management
- Understanding the power of a strategic vision
- Building a strategy
- Using storytelling as a leadership tool
- Handling conflict
Day 3: Leadership Communication and Difficult Messages
- AM Session: Leading without language
- How do you lead through uncertainty?
- We will test, challenge and develop your ability to deliver clear, courageous and confident leadership through the dynamic of physical intention.
- PM Session: Forum Theatre – Difficult messages
- We use professional actors in a forum theatre setting to explore difficult situations suggested by the delegates and bring them to a satisfactory conclusion.
Day 4: Presenting with Flair
- Managing nerves
- Using props, slides and aids
- Handling your audience with courage and confidence
- Gesture and space
- Working with questions
- Handling difficult people
- Delegates will be recorded on DVD to gain an objective view of their progress through the day.
Day 5: Building Business Relationships
- Physical networking
- Working a room at a networking event
- Group dynamics
- 21st Century Networks in the workplace
- Building business relationships
- You as a Leader