All our courses are available delivered live online with our expert facilitators
A One Day Strategic Planning Training Course
A strategic planning training course that demystifies the whole process and provides a practical approach to understanding strategy and strategic thinking.
Strategic planning is an essential business management skill: coming up with a vision for a better, brighter future and translating that into a doable strategic plan. At the same time it is a creative and exciting process that takes you beyond the restrictions of current thinking and opens up new possibilities for the future.
This strategic planning course takes the form of a journey through a simple strategic planning process from vision to implementation plan. During the programme you will apply the process to an area in which you wish to think strategically.
Our one day Strategic Planning public course often runs the day after our Leadership Programme. Book both for a truly inspiring Leadership journey.
It is suitable for all those with strategic planning responsibilities or for those responsible for implementing a strategy handed down from above.
Strategic Planning Learning Outcomes
As a result of attending our strategic planning training course you will:
- Be familiar with a simple strategic planning model
- Understand how to apply the model in real life
- Recognise and understand common strategic planning terminology
- Know how and why to set truly s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g goals
- Be able to apply creative problem solving techniques
- Understand how to motivate people to deliver your strategy
- Have an outline strategic plan in an appropriate template
Here are a selection of exercises from the Aspire Leadership Strategic Planning Training Course:
- A Strategy Model
- A Compelling Strategic Vision
- The Mission
- Supporting Values
- Measuring Success
- Fact Finding – PESTO, SWOT, etc
- Strategic Objectives
- Getting SMART
- Creative Problem Solving
- Making and aligning Strategic Plans
- Strategic Partnerships
- A Planning Template
For in-house programmes we offer a one or two day version depending on group size, budget and level of interaction.
To book an in-house course please contact us today.