All our courses are available delivered live online with our expert facilitators
A one day Workplace Wellbeing Training Course
Is your team under pressure?
This one-day experiential wellbeing course is designed for Managers at all levels who experience and oversee teams in high pressure circumstances, such as:
- Teams who regularly work to tight deadlines
- Teams facing organisational changes or restructuring
- Teams losing or adding people in key roles
- Teams working with limited resources
With a fresh and interactive style, we explore the links between resilience and performance, and identify key factors that can support or erode resilience in the workplace.
To help you and your team thrive, even under pressure, this wellbeing course helps you create tailored approaches to suit your situation. It gives you an opportunity to develop the mindsets and habits you would like to role model as a manager.
During this one day workplace wellbeing training course we will aim to:
- Explore a simple evidence-based model of resilience
- Recognise the effects of stress on teams in the short, medium and long term
- Identify signs and triggers of stress among your team members
- Get familiar with your own mindsets and habits as a manager during stressful times
- Select strategies to offer within your team that enable improved resilience and performance
- Select your own toolkit of stress management and resilience practices that can help you sustain your ‘fuel’ as a manager while supporting your people
Our wellbeing training course is designed and facilitated by Doug Osborne, a respected psychotherapist, who teaches counselling psychology at Roehampton University and has delivered these wellbeing short cuts across industry, for the Fire Service, Media, Tech Services, Charities, Retail and Banking & Finance, for nearly two decades.