A Two Day Leadership Training Course
We want to help you to be the best leader you can be.
Our two day leadership development training course is designed for people in, or aspiring to, positions of leadership. They are already successful in their careers and are interested in progressing further with a Leadership style that is authentic and fits with who they are.
Leadership is less about doing and more about being.
So Day One of our Leadership Training Course focuses on the individual as a leader, developing delegates’ awareness of their personal leadership style.
Day Two is focused on leadership skills, introducing tools and techniques for influencing as a leader, and exploring ways to motivate and inspire others. We will explore specific situations that might cause you difficulty as a leader, using all the learning from the two days plus other tools and techniques that we have in our back pockets to help you to come up with a strategy for success.
We’re happy to offer follow on coaching or to suggest other training programmes that can help you to develop further after the programme.
Leadership Learning Outcomes
As a result of attending this two day leadership training course you will:
- Have a clear idea of what leadership means, to you and others
- Appreciate your own leadership style, qualities and strengths
- Understand the need for flexibility in leadership and how to achieve it
- Know how to define and communicate an inspiring vision
- Understand how to use your leadership skills to influence, motivate, inspire and challenge others
- Be able to apply coaching techniques to develop and manage your people
- Know how to network and influence those around you to achieve your vision
Depending on the needs of the participants we will run exercises around
- Defining Leadership
- Different Leadership Styles
- Your Leadership Style
- Theory of Transformational and Transactional Leadership
- Your Leadership Role and Vision
- Your Beliefs and Values
- Leadership Behaviours
- Emotional Intelligence
- Theories of Influencing
- Motivating Your Followers
- Coaching for Success
- Networking Theory
- Communication Key Messages
- Managing Change
- Your Personal Leadership Challenge