A One Day Public Speaking Training Course
Many people have a deep fear of public speaking – we often hear it said that it’s only slightly less scary than death or divorce on peoples list of dreaded events. The good news is… there are many practical ways to use nervous feelings and get them to work in your favour. Many performers see nerves as a good sign that they are ready to rock!
Beyond the fear:
- How will you be judged by your audience whether it’s 10 people or 1,000?
- Beyond the nerves how do you give your speech the edge and make it engaging, dynamic, and unique – as well as being perfectly tailored to the occasion?
- Our public speaking courses at Aspire Leadership are an important element in our range of popular communication skills courses. We have used our wide experiences in theatre and business conferences to create a series of practical exercises to help you learn the art and craft of great storytelling and public speaking. It is our aim to give you the edge when it comes to making a speech that is unique, highly engaging, and memorable.
- What will be your STAR moment?
Public Speaking Learning Outcomes
As a result of attending our public speaking training courses you will:
- Learn to recognise and work with your best qualities as a speaker
- Understand what to focus on to create the impact you choose
- Learn how the professionals tackle the fear of public speaking
- Discover how to bring an authentic approach to public speaking
- Understand how to create a STAR moment people won’t forget
- Explore the key elements of great storytelling
- Learn tools and techniques to really engage the audience
- Gain confidence in presenting to a range of different audiences
- Learn how to deal with hecklers and handle awkward questions
Here are some of the exercises we may include in our Public Speaking Training Courses:
- Brilliant Public Speakers
- Face to face Communication – What’s happening?
- Fear of Public Speaking
- Handling Nerves
- Your Story
- Feedback on your Public Speaking Skills
- Using Your Emotional Dial
- Body Language
- Storytelling for Different Audiences
- The Page Turner
- Creating a Sense Of…
- A STAR Moment
- Different Arenas
- Prepared Speeches
- Hecklers and Awkward Questions
To book an in-house course or to ask us to consider running a public course, please contact us today.